Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How to find those Last Minute Cruise Deals

You might have herd someone whisper, I got a great last minute cruise deal and wonder how can I find out about these too ?

Most cruise lines lower prices and offer some great rates when their ships are not full for travelers who are ready to pack up and go close to the cruise date.  As a travel agent, I personnally have access to these deals every week as they come out and I will send my clients who are interested in a last minute deal the lists so if they see one they can take advantage of they will be in "The Know".

Last May, I took advantage of one of these deals and took my daughters and friends with me on the same deal.  We were in port with other cruisers and met many at the beach.  They were shocked at the price we paid, somewhere around $350 for 5 days compared to over $1000 to fellow passengers.  Wow the money that was saved by not only me (no special travel agent rate) but my daughters and friends.  I personally find that a lot of great deals come out in April/May and Sept-Nov.  Carnival has a list available every Wed with prices good through Friday for their Pack-n-Go.  Can't wait for the weekend the prices are not valid.  Give me a buzz or send me an email and I'll add you to my list.  You can also sign up as a 7-Seas Club Member by one of  my host Expedia Cruise Ship Centers.  They send out a "hot deals" newsletter and you can sign up to win a free cruise.  Now that's a deal.  http://www.LeslieLash.cruiseshipcenters.com  

Leslie@PamperMeTravel.com  571-445-0440   http://www.PamperMeTravel.net

No comments:

Post a Comment